At Swapcard, we believe in a simple philosophy; life as we know it is a result of the associations and connections made between human beings. Ultimately, it is human interaction that has shaped history. We want to empower people to reveal and reach their full capacity by meeting the right person at the right time. As the digital age is dawning, we aim to preserve the magic that occurs when real-life connections are made.
This is where Swapcard comes in! We provide our platform to event organizers to help them surpass their ambitions and help their participants make meaningful encounters! Since our initial launch in November 2014, we have proudly served more than 900 events. As the number of events grow, so do we! With our recent fundraising deal, our team of 27 brave & curious individuals is now able to grow into a happy family of 35. With new members comes new ambitions. 2018 will be a year of international expansion and new territories conquered!
And that is where YOU come in!
We are recruiting a marketing team to strengthen our brand and organic growth. And we need you for that! You’ll be in charge of community management, which includes:
– Growing a community of Event Organizers
– Targeting Event Organizers & existing communities
– Managing Swapcard social media accounts
– Building our brand awareness & community
– Launching targeted campaigns and identifying new sources of customers
– Establishing a strong relationship with our top customers and users
– Collecting feedback and building resources to empower community
– Participating in team events & activities
– Showcasing Swapcard to potential employees via social media
You’ll be trusted with responsibilities and autonomy. We’ll make sure you are always learning and growing along with Swapcard. This also means joining a passionate, highly-skilled and friendly team, in a “Work hard, Play hard” atmosphere.
Salary: from 800 to 1000 € / month depending on your profile
Lunches, snacks & perks
Friday drinks, team activities
- Proven Social Media Presence/Influence
- Artistic & Creative Mindset (interest in design)
- Flawless Communication in both French and English
- Strong Inclination Toward Social Media
- Interest in the Event Industry
- Curious to Learn & Improve
- Rigorous, Autonomous and Resourceful
- You must be in the last year of your studies so we can offer you a long-term
job afterward, based on your performance and results.
Webhelp – leader européen de l’expérience client et de l’externalisation des processus métier, compte plus de 2000 collaborateurs en Roumanie...Apply For This Job