Toluna provides consumer insights designed to empower success in today's on-demand, global economy. Powered by the perfect fusion of technology, expertise, and the largest global community of influencers at the ready, Toluna delivers rich, reliable, real-time insights to individuals and companies of all sizes.
Our automated consumer insights platform, TolunaInsights™ underpins everything we do. Clients can access the platform directly, leverage Toluna’s managed services, or create fully-customized digital consumer insights programs via our engineered services.
Toluna is committed to promoting Insights on Demand, an entirely new way for businesses to obtain insight and understand constantly shifting consumer sentiment and taste in the on-demand economy. Toluna is a founding member of the Insights on Demand Consortium, a multilateral group that's advancing the principles and adoption of Insights on Demand. The company has 24 offices globally spanning Europe, North America, South America, Asia Pacific, and MENA.
***START DATES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, please mention your availability in the application***
As part of our Paris-based team, you will be actively involved in:
• Consolidate and monitor the community through our different channels: site, blog and Facebook;
• Design and offer members a unique community experience;
• Increase member’s loyalty and activity on the sites;
• Website/ product testing for R&D team, escalating issues as necessary;
• Creation and proofreading of documents;
• Monitoring the e-reputation of Toluna on 3rd party sites, ensuring a sufficient company response;
• Help with various activities as needed
As an ideal candidate, you :
• Have a degree in Languages, Business, Marketing or another relevant field;
• Are a native of one of these languages: Finnish, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish, Polish, English (UK), Czech, German or Dutch
• Are of an European nationality or already hold a valid visa to study in France
• Are good with MS Office;
• Have team and customer-oriented skills;
• Reside in or are available to relocate to Paris, where the position is based.
Missions Principales : Service Clients : – Servir les clients en leur fournissant une excellente expérience en magasin en dépassant...Apply For This Job
Polyvalente, la mission que nous vous proposons vous permettra d’améliorer vos compétences sur les domaines suivants en participant à :...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Content Manager Jr (French market) to join our Marketing team from April 2018. Our Content...Apply For This Job
Hundredrooms ist die erste spanische Metasuchmaschine für Ferienwohnungen und mittlerweile Marktführer in Spanien und Italien. Wir durchsuchen über 100 Websites,...Apply For This Job