- Address Dublin
- Duration 6 months
- Starting Date January
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Business Development intern to join our team. We need someone who is confident, hands-on and can assist in the planning and execution of online strategies as well as general business development.
A subsistence allowance will be offered for the successful candidate. The role is available from the end of November for a period of six months. You will work directly with the Managaging Director for this hands-on role.
- Research and develop new customer leads in the French Market
- Monitor and manage our Amazon and C-Discount accounts
- Research and execute Amazon sponsored product adds.
- Customer service; Speedy resolution of customer queries.
- Work closely with the team to create and implement campaigns for the business
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate should have:
- Fluent in oral and written French is essential for this role.
- Have at least a primary degree or equivalent qualification in a business or a related discipline and have knowledge/understanding of Marketing.
- Be confident and proficient in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent initiative, result driven