- Address Landwehrstr. 60-62, 80336 München, Deutschland
- Duration 3 months
- Starting Date September
- Salary Offer 500
Our app MyTherapy helps people to safely and responsibly take their medication and live a healthy life. With >1 million users, MyTherapy is one of Europe’s leading digital health offerings. We work with all healthcare stakeholders, e.g. patients and patient groups, doctors and medical associations, pharmacists, academic research partners and leading players from the healthcare industry.
As Intern Country Management you help us further strengthening our relationships with stakeholders in your home country. You are from Germany, United Kingdom, USA, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Poland, Bulgaria, Portugal, Israel, Russia, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Japan, China, Italy, Turkey, France or an Arabic country? Then don’t hesitate and apply today!
This internship is not about making coffee for the team: From day one we will support you to work self-responsibly and self-organized. You will be in touch with our different teams and become the go-to person for our international partners, all while you gain a unique insight into the ins and outs of a digital health startup in the middle of the cultural and economic heart of Germany – Munich.
Your responsibilities include:
- Communicating with our partners and users of the relevant country, i.e. patients, bloggers and healthcare professionals
- Helping us build and expand our market presence in the relevant country
- Translating and enhancing the MyTherapy web appearance
You will best match our requirements if you …
- Are a native speaker of a relevant language and possess outstanding written and oral communication skills with a talent for clear, precise and incisive language.
- Are currently enrolled at a university or similar for at least 2 semesters and ideally, have gained some first professional experience.
- Enjoy spreading the word and being the first contact for fans and critics alike.