- Address Dublin
- Duration 6 months
- Starting Date January
We are looking for a food-loving, social media savvy intern to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be passionate about food, social media, and have an entrepreneurial self-start attitude to take on big projects and run social campaigns. The evolving role will involve, but will not be limited to
- Grow Instagram and Facebook following by managing and creating engaging and unique content
- Research, identify, and create programs with social influencers to reach new markets
- Provide significant input in the direction and content of marketing campaigns through Facebook and Instagram Ads
Assist with food photography photo and video shoots
Having an knowledge of adobe design suite is a key advantage to this role.
The successful candidate should have:
- Have at least a primary degree or equivalent qualification in a Marketing/Digital Marketing or a related discipline and have knowledge/understanding of the Digital Marketing and how to implement well targeted digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Be confident and proficient in Word and Excel
- Know and understand Social Media Marketing developments, implementation, management and measurement of campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent initiative, result driven
- Design skills such and knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop and illustrator.