- Address Boulevard du Souverain 36, 1170, Brussels, Belgium
- Duration 5 months
- Starting Date August
- Salary Offer 300
We are looking for creative Digital Marketing interns to be part of an international, forward-thinking team, to take our software to the next level and help our Brussels-based SaaS company to become the next worldwide leader! Keen on taking on the challenge? Read on!
Back in 2011, surfing the wave of the digital transformation, Optimy developed an innovative and intuitive Software to help sponsors and donors make the right choices. Few years later we are a fast-growing international SaaS company based in Brussels trusted by over 250 organisations worldwide. Supported by our strong retention rate of 95%, we are looking forward to accelerate our growth and reach new horizons.
- Research and compile data on the market and segments targeted by Optimy
- Work on marketing materials and create powerpoint presentations
- Draft visual and text content for the corporate website and presentations
- Write drafts and run research for our blog posts
- Work on interactions and posts for Optimy’s social media profiles
- Benchmark and gather data on competitors
- Source for the right organisations and contacts in our target markets
- Assist the Marketing specialists on ongoing projects and tasks: SEO, SEA, Social Media
- You are a Business/Marketing/Communications student
- You are fluent in French OR German
- You have a strong command of the English language
- You are autonomous and have excellent organisation skills.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign is a plus.
- A previous internship in the same field is a plus.
- You are able to carry out research and analytics based task
- You can start in August 2019
- An internship agreement provided by your university
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young and dynamic work environment
- A chance to work as part of an international team in a SaaS company
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to all foreign and Belgian students.