Internship/Stagiaire CRM – Community Relations Manager for UK market 91 views2 applications
Created five years ago (August 2013), Superprof now connects students and tutors for private tuition in more than 1000 subjects and disciplines: music, languages, sports, leisure and school subjects. 5 million people joined our community in 2016 and 35 million in 2017!
The UK market launched 1 year ago and represents one of our 20 growing market places around the world (https://www.superprof.co.uk/superprof-in-the-world.html). To maintain our strong growth, (In May we were listed in the FT’s list of 1000 quickest growing companies in Europe) we have opened a large and beautiful office in the 8th arrondissement of Paris (between Place de Clichy and St Lazare) and that’s where we are wating for you to complete our team of 40 people!
We are looking for an intern for a period of 6 months minimum (no less) as soon as possible (but we are flexible with the starting until September 2018) to work as our UK community relations manager! You will benefit from an experienced, friendly and approachable support team with a strong expertise in customer relations. A permanent position at the end of the internship is possible and indeed envisaged. Remuneration associated with the internship is around 900€/month but is to be agreed according to your profile and your expectations. The salary will of course be negotiated for new for the permanent contract starting after the internship period has ended.
- Maintain/Improve the relationship with, & between, our thousands of customers
- respond to email queries
- respond to phone queries
- Monitor the quality of tutors
- provide advice for improving ads when asked
- monitor suspicious behaviour & maintain a trusted tutor database *Improve tutor/student matching service
- monitor students without a tutor response.
- reach out to tutors to encourage responses
- reach out to students to suggest new tutors
- Improve the processes in place (customer management, automatic reminders, repeated customer problems, etc.)
- Improve and grow our social media presence across all major chnanels
- You’re a UK native or native anglophile
- You’re a current student or nearing the end your studies, we want to hire you after the internship! 🙂
- Working knowledge of French is a plus
- You have great oral communication and writing skills (friendly and empathetic)
- You like a challenge, you are curious and have a real desire to learn
- You know how to be proactive and work autonomously
- You have knowledge of online marketing, internet culture and the fundamentals of web communication
An interview with the UK Country Manager and Operations Manager.