- Address Lisbon
- Duration 6 months
- Starting Date January
- Salary Offer TBD
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support project managers and contribute to the delivery of transformation projects. This includes:
- Collecting and documenting project requirements for local set-up
- Contributing to IT hardware supply and deployment
- Supporting new joiners administrative on boarding and integration process
- Assisting in the monitoring of training execution for new employees
- Supporting formalisation of some project deliverables when and where required (e.g. Business Impact Assessment, Business Continuity Procedures, Service Level Agreement)
- Delivering non-complex end-to-end transformation projects
Programme Management Office across the project portfolio such as:
- Consolidating data at Project, Department and Entity’s levels
- Building reporting for stakeholders and local Functions when and where required
- Contributing to the production of KPIs to monitor the execution of transformation projects
- Delivering ad hoc reports and dashboards when and where required
Act ethically, respecting BNP Paribas CIB values, rules and compliance directives.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business administration or Management (or equivalent)
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication
- Strong knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organised and able to multi-tasking
- Strong attention to details
- Energetic, proactive, determined, change driven, positive and goal oriented
- Act with discretion, privacy and respecting confidentiality
- Fluent English is mandatory / Proficient in French is a plus
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.